3/10: Speed network with global business execs
Featured Events | Mar 04, 2014 | Claire Curry
Here’s your chance to get face time with leading executives from companies such as NBC, GE Funds, Bank of Tokyo-Mistubishi and JP Morgan, and even a former chief of staff for Governor George Pataki at a fun networking event right on campus.
Date: Monday, March 10, 2014
Time: 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Location: Duane Library, Tognino Hall
RSVP: click here
Get career tips from these alumni and expand your network — all in one night:
- John Cahill, Esq. (FCRH ’81), Former Chief of Staff for Governor Pataki
- John Dellisanti FCRH ’88, Aris Global (Biotech)
- Michael Davidson (FCRH ’94), JP Morgan
- Chris Laul (FCRH ’94), HOK (a design, architecture and engineering firm)
- Lisa Maher (FCRH ’84), NBC
- Inoki Suarez (FCRH ’98), GE Funds
- Edward Turowski (GSB ’05), Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi