Fancy a semester in London? Register now ……
Stories | Dec 06, 2011 | Nicole Gesualdo
Studying abroad would be much easier if you could take care of your Fordham core requirements overseas, right?
Well, you can! At the Gabelli School of Business in London.
Now is the time to register for both the five-week summer 2012 semester and the full-length fall 2012 semester in London, home to GSB’s satellite location in Europe. The programs are geared toward Gabelli students and Fordham College students pursuing a business minor. They allow students to complete two core courses in the summer and/or five core courses in the fall, spanning both business and the liberal arts. Course offerings vary by semester and can include Investing in the EU, International Marketing, Business Ethics, and British Culture.
Here are some features of the London experience:
- Take classes at Fordham’s campus within Heythrop College
- Meet British students, as well as students from other European universities
- Visit the offices of multinational corporations in London
- See renowned museums and notable cultural sites
- Fulfill one of the primary requirements for the G.L.O.B.E. international business specialization
To learn more, click here for general information about Gabelli in London. In addition, click here for a PDF with fall course listings and here for a PDF with summer course listings. You also can contact Gabelli’s assistant dean and director of international programs, Michael Polito, at email@example.com or visit him in Faber 355.
Photograph courtesy of Jim Trodel on Flickr’s Creative Commons.