ILC students “speed network” with high-level alumni
Stories Students | Dec 19, 2012 | Nicole Gesualdo
Students in the Gabelli School’s Integrated Learning Community for Global Business gave one method a try this month: a networking round-robin that allowed them to meet six high-ranking alumni executives during a single event.
Around tables at Michael Angelo’s restaurant on Arthur Avenue, the students spent time with a member of the Gabelli School’s advisory board until time was called. Then a new board member came over to speak with them.
- Kevin Meenan (FCRH ’77), co-head of credit markets at Mitsubishi Securities
- William J. O’Hagan (GSB ’82), tax partner at PwC
- Stephen M. Ryan Jr. (GSB ’64), president and CEO of Ryan Enterprises LLC
- James Viceconte (GSB ’85), managing principal at Global Securities Advisors LLC
- Eileen Walsh (GSB ’76), partner in charge of audit learning and development at KPMG
This was the ILC’s last major gathering for the fall semester, but the business-leadership-oriented events designed specifically for this community will continue in the spring.
For more information about the ILC, which is open to sophomores, Class of 2016 students should contact Assistant Dean Steve Najdzionek at firstname.lastname@example.org. There is still time to apply to be included for 2013-2014!
Photographs courtesy of Dean Najdzionek.