Now Hiring | Sep 05, 2012 | admin
TED Accounting Intern
TED.com is hiring a New York-based accounting intern. The company seeks college juniors or seniors or recent graduates who are able to work in its Manhattan office for at least 20 hours per week in four-hour blocks.
The accounting intern will directly report to the accountant and will provide administrative and organizational support. The successful candidate will have interactions with all aspects of the accounting cycle, including accounts payable and receivable, month/quarterly closings, etc.
Ideal candidates will:
- Be familiar with QuickBooks (or comparable accounting system software)
- Have 0-1 years of accounting experience
- Have solid grasp of generally accepted accounting principles
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of Excel, Word and other MS applications
- Be very organized and a self-starter
- Have strong project-management skills
- Show excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Work with accuracy and attention to detail
Apply via CareerLink, job #10072.