Now Hiring | Oct 15, 2012 | admin
Access Report Writer, Major NYC Nonprofit
Data Systems Center
Access Report Writer – Intern Position
PURPOSE: Reporting to the director of technology, the intern is responsible for designing, programming and implementing reports using Microsoft Access, including the ability to:
- Construct complex queries
- Create reports with sub-reports based on queries and SQL Server views
- Manipulate data from multiple sources for report development
- Import and export files
- Report production and distribution via both hard copy and e-mail
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- Currently in the 3rd or 4th year of college / Information Systems.
- Advanced proficiency in all modules within Microsoft Office 2007.
- Experience in SQL Server, Analysis Services, Raiser’s Edge or Lawson would be advantageous.
PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS: Must be detail-oriented and work well independently as well as with a team. Must have excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
TO APPLY: Go to CareerLink and apply via ID #12744