Now Hiring | Nov 14, 2012 | admin
Operations Summer Analyst Program, JPMorgan Chase
JPMorgan Chase‘s operations division works closely with every line of business to oversee how the firm functions, enabling increased revenues and enhanced service delivery. The specialized teams in operations develop new and improved products and services to meet the demands of international markets, ensure financial and operational risks are recognized and managed, and handle the full end-to-end management of transactional processes across the firm. It’s a vitally important division that maintains excellence across JPMorgan Chase’s global businesses.
About the program:
The 10-week Operations Analyst Development Program will expose you to the firm’s major lines of business and core functional groups, including asset management, corporate and investment bank, and corporate.
Working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, you’ll gain an understanding of how operations not only drives the firm’s businesses, but also significantly advances its capabilities. This internship is designed to give a comprehensive view of the firm and the impact you can have on its success.
Potential placements may include, though are not limited to, the following business locations:
- Asset Management Wealth Management: NY Metro*
- Asset Management Funds Management: Columbus, NY Metro*
- Asset Management Operations: Chicago, Dallas, Newark
- Corporate & Investment Bank Operations: Chicago, Newark, NY Metro*
- Securities Services and Clearing Operations: Boston, Dallas, Newark, NY Metro*
- Treasury Services Operations: Chicago, NY Metro*, Tampa
- Treasury Services Client Services: Chicago, NY Metro*, Tampa
- Global Finance Operations (GFO): Columbus, Newark, Houston, NY Metro*
- Centralized Transactions Operations (CTO): Columbus, Dallas, Houston
*NY Metro includes locations in Manhattan, New York; Brooklyn, New York; and Jersey City, New Jersey.
Roles and responsibilities:
As an intern, you’ll be expected to take on the responsibilities of an analyst from day one. You could be working on core processing, settlements, trade support, cash reconciliation, client service and business reporting. The fast-paced nature of the firm’s work means your role could change as fast as the markets themselves.
Training and development:
Over the duration of the 10-week summer internship program, you’ll benefit from extensive training and development opportunities: on-the-job, program-driven and self-directed. These will complement your role and build core professional competencies such as leadership, attention to detail, communications excellence and results orientation.
Apply online via CareerLink, job number #6533; DEADLINE 11/25/12