Now Hiring | Sep 18, 2012 | admin
Direct Marketing Manager, DMS
DMS seeks a direct marketing manager.
The direct marketing manager’s role is to manage marketing activities through researching, developing and implementing market opportunities and plans. This individual will develop strategies in order to meet organizational marketing objectives. He or she will effectively manage the marketing, promotional and lead-generating activities of the organization.
- Identify marketing opportunities by determining client requirements, defining markets, analyzing competition, forecasting projected business and establishing target market share.
- Meet company objectives by developing and establishing marketing strategies and targets.
- Define, develop and promote marketing campaign to target markets.
- Monitor, review and report on marketing and sales activity, initiatives and results.
- Create and compile marketing materials and packaging for the company’s products and services.
- Assist head of sales in prospect management of sales platform and target client management.
- Work under the head of sales management and directly with the sales force team.
- Develop systems to track performance and tools to streamline sales.
Formal Education & Certification:
College diploma or university degree with emphasis in marketing and/or 3 years equivalent work experience.
Knowledge and experience:
- Highly motivated professional with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team player with a positive attitude, who can also work independently and set own priorities and tasks.
- Possesses the core competencies and behaviors of a marketing manager, including: effective visioning, innovation, courage of convictions, functional acumen, planning and organizing, driving for results, delivering results, customer focus, teamwork and collaboration, and influencing and persuading.
- Effective interpersonal skills and relationship-building skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, particularly with C-level executives.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Understanding of the client organization’s goals and objectives.
- Self-motivated and directed, with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience in moving sales into pipeline and through closing, including first-tier contract negotiation.
Apply via CareerLink job #12028.