Now Hiring | Oct 26, 2012 | admin
Future consultant scholarship, Central Business Solutions
The company is considering graduating seniors majoring in business or communications for a $1,000 scholarship and the potential to receive a job offer after graduation. Those who apply and meet the qualifications listed below must go through an interview process with the HR and Sales Manager. If accepted to compete for the scholarship, the student will be required to create a 30-minute presentation about CBS and its industry, including key competitors. Competing students will have access to all employees, including the president, to interview and gather all relevant information. The presentations will be held on Thursday, January 3, 2013, in front of CBS’s president and key management. The student with the best presentation will be granted the $1,000 scholarship and potentially a job offer.
- Applications (including: résumé, cover letter and letter of recommendation) must be received between October 1 and October 31, 2012.
- Interviews with the HR and Sales Manager must take place between November 1 and November 30, 2012.
- 4-year college degree must be earned between May 1, 2012 and January 3, 2013.
- High level of financial acumen, in order to have business discussions with business people.
- Strong communication, presentation, listening skills.
- Ability to effectively deliver difficult messages while emphasizing positive, future-oriented perspectives.
For full description and application, please go to CareerLink Job ID #12940