Areas of Study , Featured Events , Marketing Personal & Professional Development | Mar 20, 2013 | Nicole Gesualdo
March 25: Hear from young alumni in marketing
Young alumni in marketing are coming next week to talk about their work experiences and to act as potential networking pipelines to their companies.
Sign up now for this event:
Date: Monday, March 25, 2013
Time: 5:15 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Location: Tognino Hall
Register: Click here
Alumni will represent a variety of niches within the marketing industry. They’ll talk about current challenges in the employment marketplace and offer practical job-getting advice. Our guests include:
- Ryan Dillon-Curran (GSB ’12), assistant account executive, BBDO
- Marty Mercado (GSB ’11), assistant account executive, McCann Erikcson
- Sidney Henne (GSB ’11), new business manager, Deutsch
- Alice O’Brien (GSB ’12), advertising sales representative, New York Post
- Luis A. Ciriaco (GSB ’09), financial representative/college unit director, Northwestern Mutual
- Anna Samiotes (GSB ’10), talent manager, Target
- Lou Barricelli (GSB ’09), PR coordinator, Major League Baseball Network
- Bryan Vargas (GSB ’12), integrated investment associate, Universal McCann
- Ronika Vyas (GSB ’12), cosmetics business development and events coordinator, Lord & Taylor
- Jennifer Pappas (GSB ’12), assistant planner, Zenith
The evening will be divided into two sessions: one from 5:15 p.m. to 6:15 p.m., and the second from 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. In each, students will have the chance to participate in two roundtable discussions with alumni.
For additional information, contact marketing advisor Gina Hill LoBasso at email@example.com.