Students welcome at “Brandalism” advertising event
Areas of Study , Featured Events , Marketing , Marketing Association Student Organizations & Clubs | Oct 13, 2011 | Nicole Gesualdo
Gabelli students are fortunate that the 2011 Advertising Educational Foundation symposium is being held right here at Fordham — and they are invited! Mark your calendars for October 27 from 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at the Lincoln Center campus. This event is free for students, who must register in advance.
Once a year, symposium brings together advertising professionals and university-level academics to discuss a hot topic facing the advertising industry. This year’s subject? Ethics and creativity in branded content. Titled “Brandalism: Balancing the Give and Take,” the event will feature appearances from:
- Michael Wolff, Editorial Director, Adweek Media
- Bob Friedman, President Media & Entertainment, @radical.media
- Professor Al Greco, Entertainment Marketing, Fordham University
- Doug Scott, President, Ogilvy Entertainment
- Evan Shapiro, President, IFC/Sundance Channel
The Advertising Educational Foundation is a nonprofit comprised of leading academics and industry practitioners from agency, media and client companies. The foundation aims to take on provocative industry topics and to promote debate and discussion.