R/GA to recruit ad agency interns: March 7
Areas of Study , Featured Events , IT / Information Systems Marketing | Feb 27, 2012 | Nicole Gesualdo
Want to know how many interns have gone on to full-time jobs at R/GA?
All of them.
Get yourself considered for a paid internship at this full-service advertising agency by attending its on-campus recruiting event next week:
Date: Wednesday, March 7, 2012
Time: 2:00 p.m.
Location: Keating 317
Register: Click here to register via GSB Access
R/GA is a technology-focused advertising firm with offices in New York, London, San Francisco, Chicago, São Paulo, Singapore and Buenos Aires. The company is hiring for its full-time, paid analytics internship. Slots are available in New York, Chicago and San Francisco, and the responsibilities include:
- Analyzing web traffic, e-mail performance, online advertising results, social media campaigns, the performance of mobile applications and more
- Managing data collection and synthesis on behalf of clients
- Designing approaches to data analysis and reporting that match clients’ needs
- Keeping current with client, industry and competitor benchmarks
R/GA hopes to meet Gabelli juniors and seniors during the March 7 recruiting session. Bring your résumé. The agency will be accepting applications through April 16, 2012. Keep in mind that seniors who hold this internship have a chance to remain with the firm in permanent roles immediately after the summer ends, and juniors will be well-positioned to return to the agency after graduation.
The ideal internship candidate will have:
- An interest or prior work experience in advertising, marketing or media agencies
- Knowledge of direct-response, CRM and database marketing
- Completed coursework in marketing/advertising/media
- Strong personal interest in or experience with digital work, such as e-mail, web sites, social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Tumblr, Instagram), mobile apps, etc.
- Strong project management and communication/presentation skills
- A comfort level with analytics and data (please note that an academic major in information systems or a related field is NOT necessary)
For more information, first visit and fully explore the various sections of R/GA’s web site. If you have questions about the March 7 event, please contact the Gabelli pre-professional adviser for marketing, Gina Hill LoBasso, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 718.817.0745.