Accepting applications for summer 2011 in London
The Gabelli School of Business is pleased to present a summer study-abroad program at our satellite campus in London. This program is designed especially for business students and for liberal arts students who are minoring in business.
July 6, 2011, through August 13, 2011. Applications are due on March 1, 2011.
- Spend five weeks studying and living in London
- Take classes held at Fordham’s London Centre at Heythrop College
- Enroll in two of three possible courses (see below)
- Visit the London offices of top U.K. and international companies
- Explore world-class art museums and other cultural sites
- See world-renowned British theater productions
- Learn about British culture through excursions in London and day trips in England
This program will incorporate the cosmopolitan city of London into the following courses:
- Marketing Principles – MKBU 3225 (Business Core course or business minor course)
- Invitation to Theater – TDRU 1100 (Fine Arts Core course or liberal arts elective)
- International Marketing – MKBG 3440 (Marketing Major/conc. course, business elective or business minor course)
Interested students should contact the dean’s office at 718.817.4100.
Click here to download this information in a PDF.
Non-Fordham students are eligible, too! Click here for details.
Additional information: www.fordham.edu/gsblondon/