Want to join the Dean’s Council for 2013-2014?
Featured Events | May 07, 2013 | Nicole Gesualdo
Nevin Kulangara (GSB ’15) is looking for a few good men and women.
Nevin is the newly elected head of the Dean’s Council, the board comprised of students who serve as direct advisors to Dean Donna Rapaccioli. He is now seeking applications from students who are interested in becoming council members.
The deadline for applications is Monday, May 13.
The Dean’s Council offers participants a number of benefits, among them:
- A chance to make your voice heard about ways to improve the Gabelli School of Business
- Student leadership experience for your résumé
- The ability to represent the needs of your classmates in conversations with the deans
- The opportunity to develop a strong professional relationship with Dean Rapaccioli
- A role in running all-school events, such as the fall Town Hall meeting
Interested students can click here to download a Word document version of the application. Additional information and instructions are contained on the application itself.
If you have any questions, please contact Nevin directly at email@example.com.