Diversity networking banquet: 3 days left to apply!
Featured Events | Feb 28, 2012 | Nicole Gesualdo
The university Career Services office has extended the deadline to apply for its annual diversity networking banquet, set for Wednesday, March 7, from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. in the McGinley Ballroom. Interested students now have until this Friday, March 2, to apply. See below for application instructions.
Students who participate in this event will have the chance to interact one-on-one with representatives from:
- BBDO Worldwide
- Dateline NBC
- Diversity and Strategic Alliances for Major League Baseball
- Ernst & Young
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- New England Wealth Strategies
- New York Times (VOCES)
- Northwestern Mutual Financial Network (Russo Group)
- Northwestern Mutual Financial Network (Rye Brook Group)
- Pricewaterhouse Coopers
- Standard Motor Products
- Success Charter Network
- Teach For America
- The Holtage Group
- Westley Brown & Bartle
To be considered for this networking banquet, students must submit a résumé and a list of three preferred employers from the list above to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students who attend will be able to network with company representatives while they enjoy a full dinner. They also will receive a gift bag of swag from some of the participating organizations.
Banquet panelists for 2012 include:
- Douglas C. Freeman, Chief Executive Officer, Virtcom Consulting
- Mark Szollar, Advertising Director of Diversity & Recruitment, The New York Times
- Kenneth Arroyo Roldan, Esq., CEO and Managing Partner, Westley Brown & Bartle
- Rafael Cuéllar, President and Chief Executive Officer, Cuellar, LLC
- Rasheeda Winfield, Associate Producer, Dateline NBC
- Wendy Lewis, Senior Vice President of Diversity and Strategic Alliances, Major League Baseball
For more information, please visit the Career Services web site or contact the Career Services office at 718.817.4350.