Could the business of biotech make you money?
Featured Events | Oct 29, 2013 | Nicole Gesualdo
Gabelli School students know all about accounting, finance, marketing and IT.
Here comes a chance to branch out and consider a business career in biotechnology. Come to a panel discussion that will take on these questions:
- How are biotech companies formed, and what do they do?
- What opportunities and challenges face biotech companies?
- How can you break into the biotech field?
Date: Monday, November 4, 2013
Time: 5:30 p.m.
Location: O’Keefe Commons (in O’Hare Hall)
Register: Click here (registration is mandatory, as seating is limited)
Panelists will include:
- Charles J. Casamento (PH ’68), executive director and principal, The Sage Group
- John DelliSanti (FCRH ’88, GBA ’97), chief operating officer, ArisGlobal
- Paul E. Friedman (PH ’55), president and CEO, Neurobiological Technologies Inc.
- Moderator: Robert J. Schaffhauser (FCRH ’68), former vice president and chief technical officer, Engelhard Corp.
For more information about the event, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.