Alumni , Areas of Study , Featured Events , Global Stories | Sep 21, 2011 | Nicole Gesualdo
Gabelli alumni invited to global healthcare event
Alumni who are interested in innovative solutions to the global challenges of healthcare delivery are encouraged to attend an event sponsored by the Global Healthcare Innovation Management Center — one of Fordham’s faculty-led research centers that contributes to the international discussion on business and social issues.
The Global Healthcare center, led by Dr. Falguni Sen, proudly welcomes alumni to this panel discussion, which brings together leaders from the nonprofit and for-profit healthcare industry. It will be held on September 27 from 6:30 p.m. to 8:45 p.m. on the 12th floor of the Lowenstein Building at Fordham’s Lincoln Center campus, with a reception to follow. Alumni who would like to attend are encouraged to register as soon as possible — but no later than September 15 — by clicking here.
Titled “Healthcare Innovations: Bending the Cost Curve,” the event will feature:
- Dr. Nancy Nielsen, Senior Adviser, Center for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation CMMI, past president American Medical Association
- Michael Dowling, CEO, Northshore LIJ Health System
- Frank Branchini, President/Chief Operating Officer, EmblemHealth
- Dr. Jeffrey Spaeder, Chief Medical and Scientific Officer, Quintiles
- Jaime Torres, Regional Director, Region II (NY, NJ, PR, VI) U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
For more information, please visit the Global Healthcare Innovation Management Center’s web site at http://www.fordham.edu/GHIMC.