Alumni , Areas of Study , Featured Events , Finance , Finance Society Student Organizations & Clubs | Sep 11, 2012 | Nicole Gesualdo
Finance panel, September 18: Careers in banking
Students who are interested in careers within the banking industry are invited to this event, co-sponsored by the Gabelli School administration and the Finance Society. This panel is recommended for sophomores and juniors in particular, though students of all classes are welcome to attend.
Date: Tuesday, September 18, 2012
Time: 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Location: Keating 3rd Auditorium
Register to attend: Click here
Finance professor James R. Kelly will lead a group of young alumni and current students who will talk about a range of careers, including sales and trading, investment banking, equity research, investor relations, asset management, operations, middle office, risk, treasury and more.
Confirmed panelists include:
- Jonathan Bonin (GSB ’13) — summer 2012 intern, Goldman Sachs, real-estate management
- Bobby Connell (GSB ’13) — summer 2012 intern, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, investment banking
- Deanne Grimaldi (GSB ’10) — Goldman Sachs, asset management
- Elaina Revans (GSB ’08) — JPMorgan Chase, prime brokerage/middle office
- Santi Wong (GSB ’10) — J.P. Morgan, investor relations