You can pay online through their ebill suite in your my.fordham account, or in person or via wire transfer.
For more information on how to pay your bill please click here.
Graduate assistantships can be either 150 hours (10 hours per week, per term) or 300 hours (20 hours per week, per term).
Graduate assistant applications will be emailed out to all enrolled students in the last week of July.
Both hybrid and online classes will be a mix of live, synchronous classwork, and online asynchronous content you will complete on your own. If your class has a designated time during which it meets, the expectation is that you will join the class at that time. Professors will provide detailed guidance on when the course meets live in person or online as well as expectations around asynchronous participation.
Unless otherwise communicated through the course description, class syllabus, or directly from the course professor, the times indicated for courses are the times you should:
• Online- anticipate being logged in for a live section
• Hybrid- anticipate attending class in person
Students can participate remotely no matter their location. Remote participants will receive the same personalized attention, excellent professors, and small class sizes as those on campus.
If you are looking to take courses from outside of the business school, then this can be looked at on a case-by-case basis with your academic adviser.
If you do not receive any scholarship funding, we do offer continuing student scholarships that available to apply for in October. You will receive an email in September/October with full information on how to apply for these. These scholarships are also available for students who have already received scholarship funding.
However, you are able to apply for graduate assistant roles if you would like, and the application is emailed out in September/October. You can email email@example.com for more information.
Fundamentals of Accounting (ACGB 6111)
In-Person: Wednesdays@5:45PM or 8:00PM; or
Statistics (DGGB 6820)
In-Person: Wednesdays@5:45PM or 8:00PM; or
International students who are still in the US and are continuing their studies in the US after a transfer or change of educational level at Fordham University should try to register for hybrid in-person sections if their F-1 status is active.
Our Office of International Services is in regular contact with Immigration and Customs Enforcement and the Department of Homeland Security. If any changes are made in response to the current pandemic, we will communicate those to you in a timely manner. If you need more immediate advice, please contact OIS.
• Individuals who received a full series of a vaccine currently authorized for emergency use by the World Health Organization (WHO) do not need any additional doses with an FDA-authorized COVID-19 vaccine.
• For individuals who were partially vaccinated with a WHO-authorized vaccine or who were vaccinated with a vaccine not authorized for emergency use by the WHO, a full series of an FDA-authorized COVID-19 vaccine can be administered with a minimal interval of 28-days post vaccination with a non-FDA-authorized vaccine.
Please click here for more information on our vaccine policy.
Note: in the case of Gabelli School of Business graduate students, lawfully enrolled full-time for two trimesters is considered eligible for CPT.
• Fordham Fitness: The fitness center on the second floor of the McMahon Residence Hall is equipped with weight equipment, treadmills, and elliptical machines.
• Gabelli Perks: To provide Gabelli School students with discounts on and off campus, we have developed partnerships with local and national companies.
• Student Health Center: Provides services with an emphasis placed on health education, illness prevention, and encouraging healthy lifestyle choices. University Health Services also serves as a resource for health education materials.140 W. 62nd Street, Room G-16, 212-636-7160
• Health Insurance: firstname.lastname@example.org
• ID & Duplicating Offices: (212) 636-6048
• Lincoln Center Campus Maps
• Security Desk (Lincoln Center): (212) 636-6075
• Weather Related Info: (800) 280-SNOW
© 2022 Gabelli School of Business
GabelliConnect is the news site of the Gabelli School of Business at Fordham University. Read about career opportunities, campus events, student and alumni success stories, and more.