On October 1, 2018, Blackstone (55%) and Thomson Reuters (45%) formed a partnership that purchased the Financial & Risk Business of Thomson Reuters, now known as Refinitiv.
The Pricing Service by Refinitiv is an independent, global evaluated pricing source covering over 2.6 million fixed income securities and derivatives. Coverage spans all major financial markets and prices are available at multiple times daily. Our evaluated prices, which provide detailed transparency and market insight, are designed to support asset managers, custodian banks, mutual funds, investment banks, accounting firms, and financial research providers.
Summer interns will be assigned to 1 or 2 market sectors and/or groups within the Pricing Service: Munis, Bank Loans, Corporates, High Yield, Derivatives, Securitized Products (MBS, RMBS, CMBS, CLO/CDO), Compliance/ Operational Risks & Controls, and Customer Service. Interns will deliver meaningful work which drives our business forward as we look to create a more efficient production environment with more automation. Interns will participate in presentations, enhancement design and implementation, seminars and networking events within the Refinitiv organization.
• An “in-progress” degree with a minimum of 2 years of course work completed towards a Bachelors/Masters degree focused in Finance, Mathematics and/or Computer Science; with a history of academic excellence
• Strong analytical reasoning; excellent written and oral communication skills
• A demonstrated interest in a career in Financial Services
• Advanced level Excel skills and strong MS Office skills
• Knowledge/experience in data analytics, VBA, Python and SQL is a plus
Start date June 6, 2019 (End date is August 16th)
Having trouble syncing to your Google Calendar? Details