Undergraduates: The Credit and Wholesale Banking summer analyst program is designed to offer candidates the opportunity to work within the Wholesale Credit organization and leads towards several careers including middle-market Investment Banking. This event is geared toward juniors.
Summer analyst responsibilities may include:
• Analyzing industry, collateral, financial trends of clients in various industries
• Partnering with experienced Credit Officers and Client Managers to evaluate credit risks, formulate the loan structure
• Analyzing and updating pertinent data on collateral, financials, projections, covenant compliance, free cash flow, audit and appraisal statistics and bank product exposure
• Spreading financial statements, assessing the client’s compliance with financial covenants and confirming the accuracy of risk ratings or recommending changes as warranted.
• Assisting in the underwriting, credit risk analysis, negotiation, and closing of new transactions or existing transactions.
At completion of the summer program, successful candidates will be offered employment in a 24-month credit training program and then offered final placement in Business Banking, Commercial Banking or Wholesale Credit.
Business Banking serves mid-size U.S. based companies with annual revenues between $5 million and $50 million by delivering innovative insights and strategic financial solutions to help companies improve cash flow, invest for the future and grow.
Wholesale Credit partners closely with the front-line banking sales teams across Business Banking Commercial Banking, Corporate and Investment Banking, and Wealth Management Banking to deliver optimal credit solutions to help our clients succeed.
Global Commercial Banking provides treasury, lending, leasing, and advisory services to companies across all major industries. The business brings the full capabilities of the bank to companies with revenues from $5 million to $2 billion.
Having trouble syncing to your Google Calendar? Details