Undergraduates: The Credit and Wholesale Banking summer analyst program is designed to offer candidates the opportunity to work within the Wholesale Credit organization. Wholesale Credit partners closely with the front-line banking sales teams across Business Banking Commercial Banking, Corporate and Investment Banking, and Wealth Management Banking to deliver optimal credit solutions to help our clients succeed. The business puts an emphasis on innovation and digital technology to continue to deliver for our clients both locally and internationally.
Summer analyst responsibilities may include:
• Analysing industry, collateral, financial trends of clients in various industries
• Partnering with experienced Credit Officers and Client Managers to evaluate credit risks, formulate the loan structure
• Analysing and updating pertinent data on collateral, financials, projections, covenant compliance, free cash flow, audit and appraisal statistics and bank product exposure
• Spreading financial statements, assessing the client’s compliance with financial covenants and confirming the accuracy of risk ratings or recommending changes as warranted.
• Assisting in the underwriting, credit risk analysis, negotiation, and closing of new transactions or existing transactions.
At completion of the summer program, successful candidates will be offered employment in a 24 month credit training program. Upon completion of the full time 24 month training program, analysts will be offered final placement in Wholesale Credit, Business Banking or Commercial Banking.
Wholesale Credit partners closely with the front-line banking sales teams across Business Banking Commercial Banking, Corporate and Investment Banking, and Wealth Management Banking to deliver optimal credit solutions to help our clients succeed.
Business Banking serves mid-size U.S. based companies with annual revenues between $5million and $50 million by delivering innovative insights and strategic financial solutions to help companies improve cash flow, invest for the future and grow.
Global Commercial Banking provides treasury, lending, leasing, and advisory services to companies across all major industries. The business brings the full capabilities of the bank to companies with revenues from $5 million to $2 billion.
• Atlanta, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco
Having trouble syncing to your Google Calendar? Details