What is it?
• An opportunity for students with disabilities who are interested in investment banking, markets, global research, and group functions including technology, to meet with senior leaders of the firm and gain insight into the recruiting process.
Who is invited?
• The program is targeted to freshmen and sophomores who are interested in working in the investment banking industry in a business or a support function. Junior and senior candidates will be evaluated case by case.
When is it?
• The program will take place on Friday, April 27, and will start at 12:00 p.m.; a light lunch will be provided and the program will
end at 3:00 p.m. An optional tour and mock interview session will take place after the event from 3:00 to 4:00 p.m.
• The day will be spent interacting with members of various groups within Barclays, including key business areas and support functions, to give you a better understanding of what is expected over the course of the recruiting process at an investment bank.
How do I get there?
• We will take care of everything once you arrive, but we will be asking you to coordinate your own transportation to and from the event at your own expense.
Whom should I contact and when should I contact them by?
• Please submit your résumé, including any interest in particular areas of business, by email to reachNY@barclays.com
• The deadline for submissions is COB April 23, 2018
Having trouble syncing to your Google Calendar? Details