The Fordham FinTech Network’s 2nd Annual FinTech Conference gathers 300 college and graduate school students, faculty, and professionals across New York City to celebrate and learn more about the innovation and evolution of the converging financial technology industry.
Join us as we explore the future of the fintech industry on Tuesday, April 24, 2018 from 5:00 to 9:00 p.m.
The event will take place at Fordham University Lincoln Center (113 West 60th St. New York, NY 10024) in Pope Auditorium.
Topics to be discussed include emerging technologies, blockchain, cryptocurrencies, digital payments, capital markets, and regulation.
Welcome remarks by Dean Donna Rapaccioli
– Dr. Feng Han, Co-Founder of Elastos
– Patrick McCarthy, SVP Global Head of Marketing at Citi FinTech
– Angel Lorente, Founder of FinTech Connector, Global Treasury Controller at Morgan Stanley
– Mitchell Dong, Managing Director at Pythagoras Investment Management
– Harsh Singh, Principal Software Engineer at Fidelity
– Nishant Mehta, Principal Business Analyst in Capital Markets at Fidelity
– Sean O’Connor, Product Marketing Manager at Cellarius (ConsenSys)
Visit our Eventbrite site to register and stay updated on our speakers.
Having trouble syncing to your Google Calendar? Details