Attend this workshop to learn more about the CDC job search tools, what they offer, and how you can utilize them at each stage of your job search (Discernment/Exploration/Research, Developing Materials, Telling Your Story, Networking and Outreach, Interviewing, Applying and Closing). This workshop will cover the following CDC Job Search Platforms:
Gabelli School Career Webinars
Platforms for International Students: Interstride, GoinGlobal, Beyond B-School Webinars
Forever Fordham Online Alumni Directory
Job Boards: MBA-Exchange/Careernomics, GradLeaders
IMPORTANT: TO ATTEND THIS WORKSHOP STUDENTS MUST RSVP IN CAREERPATH
Please Read Before Registering/Attending this Event:
1. Arrive at least 10 minutes before the start of the workshop, check in with a CDC staff member, and plan to stay through the workshop’s conclusion. Any individual that checks in and subsequently departs before the workshop’s conclusion or arrives 10 minutes after the workshop is underway will be considered a “no-show,” which may result in the loss of access to CDC services and programs. The CDC attendance policy is outlined below.
2. Please note that the following actions are considered violations of CDC policy:
-using another student’s identification to check-in for the event;
-transferring your registration to another student; and
– for events that are at capacity, attempting to enter the event if you have not registered in advance.
3. Students who register to attend this event should plan to attend, otherwise registration should be canceled via CareerPath up to two days before the event. Cancellations made within 48 hours of the event will count as a “no-show,” which may result in the loss of access to CDC services and programs. The CDC attendance policy is outlined below.
4. Space is limited and attendance is encouraged. Students on the wait list are not guaranteed entry.
5. CDC reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a workshop/event at its discretion for reasons including, but not limited to, inclement weather, low number of registrants, and/or presenter availability.
Please remember to review the CDC Recruiting and Event Guidelines including the Business Attire and Appearance section, and note that the required attire for this event is indicated in the event description.
Attendance Policy: Cancellation of scheduled interviews and for any other CDC event/program should only occur under extenuating circumstances and must be made on CareerPath with at least 48 hours prior notice. Violations of this policy for events involving employers or alumni may result in the IMMEDIATE SUSPENSION of all CDC services for the semester. Violations for all other events, including advising appointments, may result in the IMMEDIATE SUSPENSION of all CDC services for a minimum period of two weeks.
Having trouble syncing to your Google Calendar? Details