Commencement and Gabelli School of Business Graduate Diploma Ceremony 2021
- The main University Commencement ceremony will be pre-recorded and live-streamed on May 22, at 10 a.m. EST. This event celebrates the entire Class of 2021 and is intended for undergraduates and graduate-level students. We encourage you to celebrate the conferral of your degree by Fr. McShane at home with your family.
- The Gabelli School Graduate Diploma Ceremony will take place virtually on May 25th, at 9 a.m. EST, and on-demand thereafter. Individual graduate names will be read at this ceremony, which also includes guest speakers and an address from Dean Rapaccioli.
- Graduates and guests must comply with all state and University COVID-19 regulations including: show proof of a completed COVID-19 vaccination series or a negative COVID-19 PCR test received within 72 hours of the ceremony, complete a health screening questionnaire, observe social distancing, and wear face masks at all times.
- Events will be livestreamed, recorded, and available on-demand.
- Following the Gabelli School Graduate Diploma Ceremony taking place virtually at 9 a.m. ET on May 25, an in-person event later that day at 4:00 p.m. ET at Rose Hill will be an opportunity for those who registered to attend with two guests, hear their name called, and receive a ceremonial scroll.
Thank you, and congratulations on your achievement!
More information will be provided in the coming weeks. We ask for your patience as we plan these events.