Young alumni in marketing are coming next week to talk about their work experiences and to act as potential networking pipelines to their companies.
Sign up now for this event:
Date: Monday, March 25, 2013
Time: 5:15 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Location: Tognino Hall
Register: Click here
Alumni will represent a variety of niches within the marketing industry. They’ll talk about current challenges in the employment marketplace and offer practical job-getting advice. Our guests include:
- Ryan Dillon-Curran (GSB ’12), assistant account executive, BBDO
- Marty Mercado (GSB ’11), assistant account executive, McCann Erikcson
- Sidney Henne (GSB ’11), new business manager, Deutsch
- Alice O’Brien (GSB ’12), advertising sales representative, New York Post
- Luis A. Ciriaco (GSB ’09), financial representative/college unit director, Northwestern Mutual
- Anna Samiotes (GSB ’10), talent manager, Target
- Lou Barricelli (GSB ’09), PR coordinator, Major League Baseball Network
- Bryan Vargas (GSB ’12), integrated investment associate, Universal McCann
- Ronika Vyas (GSB ’12), cosmetics business development and events coordinator, Lord & Taylor
- Jennifer Pappas (GSB ’12), assistant planner, Zenith
The evening will be divided into two sessions: one from 5:15 p.m. to 6:15 p.m., and the second from 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. In each, students will have the chance to participate in two roundtable discussions with alumni.
For additional information, contact marketing advisor Gina Hill LoBasso at firstname.lastname@example.org.