How is New York your campus? Show us.
Announcing the “New York is My Campus” Video Contest.
Open to students of the Gabelli School, FCRH and FCLC! Deadline is October 4, 2013.
How to enter:
- Choose a location anywhere in New York City’s five boroughs.
- Go there and record a video clip of yourself — no more than 45 seconds — telling us one thing (or more) that you learned there.
- Upload your video here.
The creator of the best video wins:
- A private lunch with Mario Gabelli (GSB ’65)
- An off-campus pizza party for you and 10 friends
Videos must be received by:
- 10.04.2013 at 11:59 p.m.
- Videos should clearly show you and the New York locale of your choice.
- Be adventurous and creative in choosing your spot and what you learned. It can be something you learned in the past, or something you find out right when you go to shoot the video. Up to you!
- It should be easy to hear and understand what you’re saying. You can either speak on camera or add voiceover later.
- The video should be yours alone; no team submissions, please.
- Videos do not need to be professionally edited in a program like FinalCut or iMovie, but they may be if you so choose.
- If you choose to actually state the Fordham tagline in your video (not necessary) the University strictly requires that it is cited in full, and without any edits or additions: “New York is My Campus, Fordham is My School.”
- Your video might help future students choose to attend Fordham! The best clips may be selected and used to help the university show prospective freshmen how New York City really is Fordham’s campus.
- The winner of the grand prize will be chosen by a panel of students and administrators.
- The winner’s lunch with Mario Gabelli, and separate party for 11 with pizza and soda, will be scheduled through the Gabelli School of Business dean’s office after the winner is announced.
Don’t forget to upload your video here:
If you have any questions, contact Nicole Gesualdo, director of strategic communications for the Gabelli School, at firstname.lastname@example.org.