A young, up-and-coming engineer, entrepreneur and angel investor — Justin Mitchell, co-founder and chief technology officer of Pave — will speak at this year’s Gabelli School Entrepreneurship Conference, known as TrepCon for short and generously sponsored by the Deloitte Foundation.
What exactly is TrepCon?
And why go?
Consult these two handy lists:
- Wednesday, November 13, 2013
- One full day of TED-style speakers
- Insight into how a business gets off the ground
- Find out what drives success
- Make connections
- Settle into a table for 10 in Tognino Hall with your friends and see what happens
- Free breakfast, lunch and afternoon snacks
- Raffle for prizes valued at $250+ each (to be announced soon!)
- Hear from Justin Mitchell, whose organization funds worthy new ventures and is run by former employees of Facebook, Visa, Microsoft, Goldman Sachs, McKinsey, Wolff-Olins and the U.S. Peace Corps.