The free passes are courtesy of Professor Evan Katsamakas, who wants students to have a chance to hear from (and possibly even meet) high-profile New York City business leaders, such as:
- Jessica Lawrence, Executive Director, New York Tech Meetup
- Fred Wilson, Partner, Union Square Ventures
- Joel Klein, Chief Executive Officer, Amplify; Executive Vice President, News Corp.
- Errol Louis, Political Anchor, NY1 News
- Peter Weijmarshausen, Co-Founder and CEO, Shapeways 3-D Printing
Here are the event details:
Date: Tuesday, October 15, 2013
Time: 8:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Location: Lincoln Center campus (McNally Amphitheater, 140 West 62nd Street)
Register: Click here for a page with details and the registration button
This event is part of an ongoing Fordham Graduate School of Business Administration series on business in New York City. The first one, held last fall, focused on the city economy in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy. This one focuses on fostering and leveraging tech disruption.
What does the increasingly digital urban economy look like? Come to this event, find out others’ visions and share your own.