Study abroad in London with the Gabelli School of Business and complete a few more credits, live in a different culture and make new business contacts in this European center of commerce. It’s a great way to build your résumé and become a more competitive job candidate.
Apply for The Gabelli School of Business’ summer program in London and see it all for yourself. Secure your spot today. To apply, click here.
May 28, 2014, through June 28, 2014.
- Spend four weeks studying and living in London
- Complete two courses at Fordham’s London Centre at Heythrop College
- Visit the London offices of top U.K. and international companies
- Explore world-class museums, theater and famed cultural sites
- Learn about British culture through excursions in London and day trips in England
What better place than to study literature, business, marketing or the performing arts? Choose from these courses this summer:
- ENGL 2000: Text & Context: British Writers
- BLBU 3443: Ethics in Business
- THEA 1100: Invitation to Theatre
- MKBU 3440 International Marketing
For more information, please contact Michael Polito, assistant dean and director of international programs, at (718) 817-4541.