The purpose of Fordham Business magazine is to showcase the accomplishments and expertise of Fordham faculty, alumni and students.
We would love to include you!
We are now seeking sources for our next issue, which will examine the business of retirement.
Are you someone who could comment on this area in any capacity? Who might offer a story idea? If so, please e-mail managing editor Claire Curry at email@example.com. At this early stage, we are casting a broad net — even if you think something might not really fit, send it anyway! It is worth hearing.
To give you a sense of our thinking, the stories we might include in the magazine could include (but not be limited to!) topics of this general nature:
- Marketing of products and services to retirees (think broadly! any products or services may apply …)
- Retirement’s effect on financial planning and financial services
- Changes in accounting or tax regulations that may affect retirees
- How media and entertainment court the retiree demographic
- The economics of health care and the ramifications of proposals to raise the Medicare age
- How companies make strategic management decisions when top executives retire
- Entrepreneurial ventures designed to address the needs of retirees
- Global changes in retirement trends and practices around the world
We look forward to hearing from anyone within the Fordham community who might be able to contribute on this topic. Again, if you have any questions, please contact Claire Curry at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!