If you’re interested in social entrepreneurship, and looking to travel overseas and meet new people while earning academic credit, consider this opportunity from an organization called Leadership exCHANGE.
The company runs “Global Leadership Programs” in Prague, Rome, Panama City and Costa Rica. They last between two to eight weeks, with both spring break and summer options available.
- Earn 3 to 9 U.S. semester credits
- Meet students from around the world
- Participate in community-service projects
- Learn theories and models for effective and innovative social entrepreneurship
- Build their personal networks
- Broaden their knowledge about diverse cultures
- Hone their public speaking, analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
If you have any questions about Leadership exCHANGE, you may contact the director, Heather McDougall, at email@example.com.