The Gabelli School of Business’ annual International Business Week kicks off on Monday, November 14. Join classmates from both campuses to hear from global professionals and screen the winning submissions in the student video competition.
Here’s a quick overview of the week. For more details and to register for events, see the full schedule.
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 14
- International Business Showcase Kickoff – 1:00 p.m., Hughes Hall Lobby (Rose Hill)
- Virtual Interviews: Keys to Success – 1:00 p.m., Lowenstein 12th Floor Lounge (Lincoln Center)
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 15
- Virtual Interviewing for International Jobs – 1:00 p.m., Walsh Library, 432 (Rose Hill)
- Keynote: The International Career Path of a CPA with Carlos Fernandez – 2:00 p.m., Walsh Library, 432 (Rose Hill)
- Corporate Social Responsibility: An International Perspective – 6:00 p.m., 140 West 62nd St., Room 333 (Lincoln Center)
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 16
- Guided Tour and Presentation at the French American Chamber of Commerce (Register here)
- Keynote: International Business Etiquette with Thomas Bunn – 1:00 p.m., Hughes Hall, Daleo Hall (Rose Hill)
- Dean’s Day, 5th Edition – 4:30 p.m., 140 West 62nd St., 3rd Floor Student Lounge (Lincoln Center)
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 17
- Student Video Competition Screening and Awards – 1:00 p.m., Hughes Hall, Daleo Hall (Rose Hill)
- Securing a Global Role and Thriving In It – 6:00 p.m., 140 West 62nd St., Room 333 (Lincoln Center)