HSBC‘s Commercial Banking Graduate Development Program is an in-depth, nine-month program that allows trainees to fast-track their commercial banking careers through exposure to bank products, business partners, credit-risk analysis, accounting, financial statements and analytical training. It features an initial four months in New York of extensive training on banking products and credit skills, followed by five months in the position of analyst within a national commercial banking department (see locations below). Candidate criteria include:
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree, minimum 3.2 GPA.
- 1 to 2 years of work/internship experience.
- Strong leadership skills, demonstrated through active participation in extracurricular activities.
- Mobility to work across North America. Assignments are in major cities throughout the United States, including but not limited to Atlanta, Buffalo, Chicago, Los Angeles, Miami and New York City.
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Applications will be accepted beginning in November 2012. For more information and to apply, visit www.hsbcusa.com/careers > Job Search. Use code 000029AH for West Coast positions and 000029AI for East Coast positions.