Assistant Financial Analyst:
LEXCO Wealth Management, Inc.
Part-time | Tarrytown, NY
Adviser with Westchester-based registered investment advisory firm needs sharp, numerate self starter to be a part of a team supporting a growing wealth-management practice. Position provides interesting, challenging part-time work with a flexible schedule for approximately 10-20 hours per week during the school year, depending upon availability. Hours would be expanded during the summer months to a level mutually agreed upon. Professional work environment. Training provided for candidate with right aptitude.
- Prepare financial planning and investment performance analytical reports to be used to advise clients on the management of their wealth and to prepare meeting materials to communicate that advice to clients
- Gather data from a variety of internal and external sources
- Prepare analysis of that data using established formats and procedures – detailed, accurate, timely work product
- Review analytical work prepared by others
- Maintain investment performance tracking database by updating:
- Performance history for most recent quarter investment returns
- Manager performance statistics
- Benchmark portfolio performance returns
- Maintain client files for managing client relationships and fulfilling compliance requirements
- Document scanning and uploading
- Assist with account opening, closing and data management
- Special projects (such as organizing information to provide to clients’ tax preparer, or helping to prepare a new business proposal)
College student or graduate. A working knowledge of accounting and financial terminology and comfort in using Microsoft Word, Excel and Windows based computer programs is required. Candidate must be good with numbers; mature; and able to work without supervision, to handle many details and to understand the importance of accuracy. Interest in learning about financial services and new web-based programs a plus. Will
need a car for transportation.
Please e-mail cover letter and résumé to email@example.com.