We are pleased to offer the first in a series of three spring finance and valuation trainings with Professor Zirpolo – DCF Valuation Excel Training. This workshop will cover the theory behind discounted cash flow valuation and will involve a hands-on excel modeling case study.
Concepts to be covered include:
• Strengths and considerations of a DCF analysis
• Determining weighted average cost of capital (WACC)
• Discounting levered vs. unlevered free cash flows
• Estimating terminal value with an exit multiple vs. perpetuity growth rate approach
• Sensitivity of DCF analysis to interest rate changes and other deal factors
The total cost of the training will be $55, and will include a custom course book.
Please sign up by filling out the form on GradLink. You will be emailed a payment link and confirmation.