The Dean’s Council, the board of students who act as direct advisors to Dean Donna Rapaccioli, is seeking applications from freshmen members.
The application deadline is Friday, September 13, and the application (MS Word) is here.
(Non-freshmen are welcome to apply, too, though this round of applications is mainly for new students.)
Members of the Class of 2017: Think about the benefits that Dean’s Council membership brings, in exchange for a small investment of your time:
- A chance to make your voice heard about ways to improve the Gabelli School of Business
- Student leadership experience for your résumé
- The ability to represent the needs of your classmates in conversations with the deans
- The opportunity to develop a strong professional relationship with Dean Rapaccioli
- A role in running all-school events, such as the fall Town Hall meeting
Click here to download a Word document version of the application. Additional information and instructions are contained on the application itself.
If you have any questions, please contact Nevin Kulangara (GSB ’15), head of the Dean’s Council, at firstname.lastname@example.org.