President: (2013-2014): Holly Ng (GSB ’14)
Vice President (2013-2014): Melissa Tan (GSB ’14)
Adviser: Dean Gabriella Brown (email@example.com)
Chapter web site: http://www.ascendleadership.org/?stufordham
Become an Ascend member: Click here
Overview: Ascend is a premier nonprofit professional association that enables its members, corporate partners and the community to realize the leadership potential of Pan-Asians in global corporations.
Ascend reaches 13,000 people with 37 professional and student chapters located in major business hubs and on university campuses. Membership is open to individuals of all ethnicities and business backgrounds.
The group’s services include mentoring programs, leadership training sessions, networking events, résumé workshops, mock interviews, other professional development events and more.
Full slate of officers 2013-2014:
- President: Holly Ng (GSB ’14)
- Executive Vice President: Melissa Tan (GSB ’14)
- Secretary: Andrew Montelongo (GSB ’16)
- Treasurer: Port Lau (GSB ’14)
- Vice President of Membership: Xiao Lin (GSB ’16)
Past events 2012-2013:
- Fall kickoff with Ascend President Jeff Chin
- Front to Back: Functions of a Bank
- Timing it Right
- Professional Coffee Talk with alumni
- Spring kickoff with Ascend Metro New York Past President Diana Solash
- Excel at Excel
- Coffee Chat with PwC