AllianceBernstein’s portfolio management group oversees the portfolio management and servicing of accounts that invest in all investment strategies, including equities and fixed income. The global fixed income PMG team consists of individuals located in the New York, London and Melbourne offices.
AllianceBernstein is looking for associate portfolio managers to support the senior portfolio management of the fixed income team. The associate portfolio manager’s principal function is to support the senior portfolio management team, ensuring that investment strategies are accurately implemented in clients’ portfolios.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Monitor portfolios’ position weights and risk analytics compared to benchmarks and targets.
- Highlight deviations and enter orders to rebalance portfolios.
- Monitor portfolio positions and trade orders for compliance with client guidelines.
- Generate purchase or sell orders to meet client contributions or withdrawals.
- Manage portfolio various currency cash balances and ensure cash balances are consistent with product guidelines and current investment strategy.
- Review proposed guideline amendments, custodial changes, and other activities that may affect accounts.
- Review and resolve any potential post-trade compliance breaches.
- Liaise with other departments internally, including legal/compliance, sales/marketing, investment operations, and other investment teams.
- Understand investment decisions derived from strategy meetings with respect to implementation activities.
Apply via CareerLink, job ID 238, deadline 11/24/12